Paint with a sip on the side!
WOOD BOARDS FOR PRIVATE EVENTS
Wood Boards already assembled and stained. THREE sizes to choose from.
18x14 - large 11x14 - medium 11X7 - small
*Click on board to enlarge
Personalize your board. Pick your colors. We have stencils for most so you will have fun customizing your board. Check back often for more choices, we are adding new designs weekly. sizes are approx.
Creative Art & Wine Studio Private Events
PRICES FOR PRIVATE EVENTS
SM WOOD BOARD-$27
MED WOOD BOARD-$36
LG WOOD BOARD-$45
all boards include a wire or rope hanging kit
GLASSES - $23
Choose Wine Glass stemmed or stemless, Beer Glass, or Beer Mug
For kid parties, visit the kids parties link on the sidebar
Let Creative Art & Wine Studio host your special event!
Our space is perfect for private events and offers plenty of room for your group to throw a party, hold a meeting, bring in food, enjoy drinks from our bar, and of course - PAINT!
Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, Bachelorette Parties, Church Groups, Girl Scouts,
"Happy Hour" Parties and Team Building Sessions are just a few of the types of
events that have been held at our clean, spacious Studio.
Adult Private Events - Ages 17 & Up
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-784-4900
for more information or to reserve a date.
(Please review our Kids page for details and policies that apply to parties for those younger than 17.)
- Includes events held Sunday - Thursday with a start time of 5:00 PM or later.
- $25 Non-Refundable Event Fee due at time of booking in order to reserve your date. Unfortunately, dates can not be held without this fee. Please also note the fee is not applied to the cost of the event. It is our Event Fee.
- Minimum of 14 people required for a weeknight event.
- Choose from 16x20 canvas, 11x14 canvas, 3 sizes of wood boards or wine/beer glasses.
- 3-4 hours of studio time for evening events
- Discounts are available for groups of 18 people or more if pre-paid for the required amount of painters.
- Call for pricing
- Includes events held any day of the week, Sunday through Saturday, ending no later than 5:30PM. Events with a later end time must adhere to the evening class size minimums & pricing, regardless of start time.
- $25 Non-Refundable Event Fee due at time of booking in order to reserve your date. Unfortunately, dates can not be held without this fee. Please also note the fee is not applied to the cost of the event.
- Minimum of 10 people required
- Choose from 16x20 canvas, 11x14 canvas, 3 sizes of Wood Boards or Wine/Beer glasses
- 2.5-3 hours of studio time for daytime events
- Discounts are available for groups of 16 people or more if pre-paid for the required amount of painters.
- Call for pricing
Weekend Evening Events: Friday or Saturday nights
- Includes events held Friday or Saturday with a start time of 5:00 PM or later.
- $100 Non-Refundable Event Fee due at time of booking in order to reserve your date. Unfortunately, dates can not be held without this fee. Please also note that half of this fee ($50) is our standard event fee and is not applied to the cost of the event. Half of the fee ($50) is a deposit which will be applied to the final cost of the event. No portion is refundable, even if the event is canceled.
- Minimum of 18 people required.
- Choose from 16x20 Canvas or Wood Boards in the Medium or Large sizes only
- Discounts available for groups of 24 people or more, if pre paid for the required amount of painters.
- All Friday or Saturday evening Private Events are allowed up to 4.5 hours of Studio time with no extra charge
*** Please note that a $50 charge will be implemented for any party that runs more than 15 minutes over your scheduled party time.
Food & Beverage Details for Your Private Event:
- You are welcome to bring in your own food or catering for the duration of your event. The Studio does not currently have food available for purchase but can recommend some local places that do catering.
- All beverages must be purchased from Creative Art & Wine Studio, in accordance with Wisconsin State Law. We accept cash and credit cards in the Studio. All guests who wish to purchase alcoholic beverages must be aged 21 years or older and have a valid ID.
ALL PRIVATE EVENTS - Booking Terms & Cancellations:
- A credit card is required to book your event. You are welcome to pay by cash or check, but your credit card is required to reserve your date and will be charged if minimum class size is not met based on the original event type booked.
- The Studio adheres to a strict no refund policy, even if you cancel your event. Please review all Studio policies, especially these private event policies, before booking your event with us. Additional details are available under our FAQ page.
- Final payment for your event, equal to the minimum party size or actual expected attendance (whichever is greater) is due 5 calendar days prior to your event date. The Studio reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for the balance due. Guests added to your event within one week of the event date will pay as they register, with any balance due collected prior to your event start time.
- Please view our online Library of Art to select your painting of choice, including the Masters!
- If a larger party size is provided with a discount code, but the required minimum size is not met per the terms of your event, your credit card will be charged for the difference.
- Event fees are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Please note that per person fees are for the class, including all materials necessary to participate in the class. If a person is unable to make it, you will not be able to take home any of the materials ordinarily provided during class, including but not limited to the canvas, paint brushes, aprons, etc.
- If any of your guests sign up and you cancel the event, they will be issued a credit which can be used to sign up for another class at Creative Art & Wine Studio.
- No Show = No Refund = No Credit. If any of your guests do not show up for the event, their purchase will not be refunded and will not be credited to an account. We have a 24 hour notice requirement for cancellations in order to credit someone's account. A no-show does not count as a cancellation.
- If any of your guests cancel with the appropriate 24-hours minimum notice, a credit will issued to the account of the person who paid, unless the cancellation results in your party no longer meeting the required minimum class size.
- All prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Prices and policies in place at the time of your event booking are the ones that will apply to your event.
We also offer off-site Event options.
Please contact us at 262-784-4900 for a customized quote.
Adult Private Parties & Group Events at Creative Art & Wine Studio: